Warehouse Management System Technology for Order Fulfillment
SwiftOES order fulfillment software is the warehouse management system technology that manages the pick, pack and ship operations in a warehouse and distribution center. SwiftOES supports the order picking and order fulfillment functions typically found in more costly warehouse management systems, including wave picking and batch order picking, and employing multiple picking technologies.
Key features Include:
- Wave generation for the batching of certain orders, based upon user defined criteria
- Forecasting and balancing of labor across work areas
- Coordinated task execution across multiple picking areas, employing one or more picking technologies, including SwiftPIC pick to light systems.
- Real-time alert notification of any undesirable trends and schedule deviations to terminal displays, beepers, cell phones and PDA's
- Select packing and staging areas based upon user defined criteria
- Customer compliant label and shipping document generation
- Carton level shipment transaction generation
- User configurable rules to support industry best practices yet flexible enough to support client's unique operating requirements